Fine Dead Sea Salt
Our fine dead sea salt is produced by evaporating sea water from the dead sea which conserves the trace elements found in sea water such as potassium, iron, and calcium.
Much less processed than table salt which is mined from underground salt deposits and heavily refined. Table salt also has iodide and anti-clumping chemicals added.
While salt remains salt no matter from where it comes from, the benefits of the multitudes of trace elements found in dead sea water and natural evaporation are a much better choice than heavy refined iodized table salt.
Our dead sea salt has absolutely no additives added and has been naturally evaporated using sunlight in Israel.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic Sant' Eustachio Premium Wood Roasted Italian Coffee Beans