Organic Roasted Cashew Pieces (Made to Order)
Our organic roasted cashew pieces are made from our very own cashew pieces. Made fresh to order, everytime!
They are an excellent vegan source of copper, providing more of the mineral than most other non-meat sources. In fact, eating a quarter-cup of cashews every day gives you 98% of your recommended daily intake of copper, which may decrease your risk of chronic disease.
Why do you add Coconut Oil?
- We add a table spoon of organic coconut oil when roasting as cashews are extremely sensitive to roasting.
- The tiny quantity of organic coconut oil is to protect them from burning.
- We still regard them as dry roasted considering the tiny amount of oil. Industrial roasting machines don't need the oil as they are fine-tuned but lack the freshness of our made to order roasted cashews.
Locally made in Canada, buying our organic roasted cashew pieces encourages local businesses and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
While we opted in for the no salt, these were surprisingly delicious!! As there are lots to snack on (as the packages are wonderfully substantial!), we are thinking to make it into a cashew butter here at home!! Thanks OnlineOrganics!! Such quality product.