Organic ''Penne'' (Rice & Spirulina) Gluten-Free Pasta
Our organic ''Penne'' (Rice & Spirulina) Gluten-Free Pasta is made in Italy by Pasta Natura for the most authentic taste. This a premium gluten free pasta like no others found locally.
Spirulina gives the pasta a characteristic dark green color, perfect for playing with colors at the table. The taste of this pasta is delicate and pleasant, it goes well with any type of sauce. The benefits of organic spirulina are many, a dish of this pasta is an act of love for those who eat it!
Why is Pasta Natura different?
- The seeds used to get differents flours are all of piedmontese origin, farm-to-table. This choice comes from their necessity to certify a high quality product. The majority of their production comes from their agricultural business, certified organic. The traditional production is at low temperature so they don't loose any organoleptic and nutritional properties. On your table you will have a tasty and healthy pasta: they produce a high quality pasta, and you can create your favourite recipes.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.