Organic Tomato Pulp
Our organic tomato pulp is also called tomato puree. It is a thick puree of cooked tomatoes that is slightly less watery than tomato sauce. It can be used in place of tomato sauce or as a base to begin your own sauce. It is not concentrated like tomato paste.
If you prefer to control the taste of your pasta sauce and other sauces, tomato pulp is the way to go. Other than minimal salt, there is no other spices.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour