Organic ''Gnocco Sardo'' (Corn, Tumeric & Pepper) Gluten-Free Pasta
Our organic ''Gnocco Sardo'' (Corn, Tumeric & Pepper) Gluten-Free Pasta is made in Italy by Pasta Natura for the most authentic taste. This a premium gluten free pasta like no others found locally.
White corn flour enriched with turmeric and pepper has an ochre colour that becomes orange after being cooked: you are going to love it! Gifted by a charming colour, these ingredients also have great nutritional properties. As a matter of fact, turmeric has purifying, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Black pepper was added to the recipe because it eases the assimilation of turmeric and does not change the taste of pasta. Thanks to its pleasant flavour, white corn, turmeric and pepper pasta can be tasted with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, in order to flavour it at its best. You can also create brand new recipes using seasonal ingredients.
Why is Pasta Natura different?
- The seeds used to get differents flours are all of piedmontese origin, farm-to-table. This choice comes from their necessity to certify a high quality product. The majority of their production comes from their agricultural business, certified organic. The traditional production is at low temperature so they don't loose any organoleptic and nutritional properties. On your table you will have a tasty and healthy pasta: they produce a high quality pasta, and you can create your favourite recipes.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour