Organic Whole Toasted Corn Flour
Our organic whole toasted corn flour is made from organic whole grain corn. This flour doesn’t have gluten so in order to get good results in baking it is best to combine it with wheat flour.
Toasted corn flower is simply corn flower that has been baked. This highlights the aroma and taste of the corn. Use it anywhere you would use corn flour.
Whole toasted corn flour is made from whole grain corn and thus retains the nutrients found in whole grains.
Whole grain flour health benefits come mainly from its high-fiber content. High-fiber grains help you with digestion, gut health, and weight management. The FDA even affirms that high-fiber, low-fat diets help reduce the risk of cancer and prevent coronary heart disease.
This organic flour can be used to make: cakes, cookies and muffins.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.