Organic Fall Rye
Our organic fall rye is often considered a superior grain to wheat or barley in terms of weight loss efforts. The type of fiber in rye is somewhat unique as it is extremely binding with water molecules, meaning that it makes you feel full very quickly. The problem with being on a diet is that you are often hungry, so you inevitably give in. However, by removing the feeling of hunger and creating some sense of satiety, the type of fiber found in it can keep you from snacking in between meals or overeating, which are two surefire ways to mess up your weight loss program!
Locally grown in Canada, buying our organic fall rye encourages local farmers and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.