Marine Collagen Peptides Powder
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our marine collagen peptides powder is a high quality collagen sourced from wild fish in Canada. Be wary of collagen products that won't disclose their source or country of origin. The water in which the fish are is very important to avoid environmental pollution to contaminate the collagen.
It is soluble in both cold and warm water and has no noticeable taste, which makes it a perfect addition to your lattes, your juices, your smoothies, and all your other drinks of choice.
What is collagen?
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body. You can find it in your:
- Bones, muscles, tendons. ligaments, organs, blood vessels, intestines, tissue, skin.
- Your body starts to make less collagen as you age, starting in your mid-20s. Poor diet can lower your levels, too. When your body doesn't make as much collagen, it can lead to things like:
- Wrinkles, weak muscles, tight ligaments and tendons, joint pain, gut issues.
Why marine collagen?
- Marine, or fish, collagen comes from the skin of fish. It can help you bring your levels up. You may already take supplements or use cosmetics with collagen in them. In most of these products, the collagen comes from pig and cow skins.
- Like other sources of collagen, marine collagen may help delay some signs of aging, like wrinkles, joint issues, and weakness.
- Besides the anti-aging benefits, fish collagen also provides an alternative to people who have issues about using other forms of collagen such as religious (pig skin) and disease (mad cow disease).
- Marine collagen is a more sustainable alternative. The fishing industry often has a lot of unused raw materials from the fish they catch, including the fish skins where marine collagen comes from.
- So fish collagen offers a more economic and environmentally friendly option for conscious consumers. Our Canadian wild fish collagen is as good as it gets.
Locally made in Canada, buying our marine collagen peptides powder encourages local businesses and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.