Organic Aloe Vera Powder
Country of Origin:
Our organic Aloe Vera powder Aloe barbadensis milleris is made by drying the Aloe leaf and its inner gel-like substance. Once the gel is dried, it is ground into the powder form. It contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids.
Aloe Vera powder is known to promote digestive health. It helps reduce irritation in the digestive tract, which reduces the effects of various digestive ailments such as irritable bowel syndrome. It contains powerful antioxidants known as polyphenols which boosts the immune system by combatting free radicals, and inhibit the growth of infections, which helps in the prevention and treatment of diseases and ailments. Its anti-inflammatory properties also help reduce joint pain and Arthritis by reducing swelling.
Aloe Vera powder use in cosmetics?
- When Aloe Vera powder is dissolved into water, it creates a solution that can be easily added to cosmetic formulas, but the concentrated nature of the powder makes it possible to add directly into formulations at very low doses. A mere 1 percent addition of Aloe Vera powder to a product, which equates to about 1 gram, creates the same potency as pure aloe juice squeezed from a fresh plant. Since Aloe Vera powder has a considerably longer shelf life than Aloe Vera gel, it is easier to maintain.
- Aloe Vera’s versatile nature and many beneficial properties makes it a valuable addition to most cosmetics and self-care products. Toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoo, conditioner, hand sanitiser, skin salve, face scrub, and makeup are just a few of the most popular uses for Aloe Vera powder. Aloe’s antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties make it an excellent oral health tool, it has both soothing and hydrating properties to revive dull hair and help relieve dandruff. When blended with essential oils, witch hazel, and other natural ingredients, Aloe Vera can act as a powerful remedy within most topical products.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.