Organic Amaranth Seeds
Our organic amaranth seeds are a very rich source of protein and essential amino acids. In fact, just one cup of amaranth already contain about 10 grams of protein. Also, this protein is highly bioavailable, which means the protein in amaranth is more digestible than other seeds and grains and has been compared to the digestibility of milk protein.
Amaranth is also very rich source of minerals like calcium, magnesium, and copper. It is also a good source of zinc, potassium, and phosphorus.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour