Organic Black Eyed Peas Beans
Our organic black eyed peas beans make a yummy side dish and a hearty addition to any soup or stew. Despite their name, black-eyed peas are not peas but rather a type of bean.
Black-eyed peas are incredibly nutrient-dense, packing plenty of fiber and protein into each serving. They’re also a good source of several important micronutrients, including folate, copper, thiamine, and iron.
Did you know?
When Will. I. Am first came up with the name that would rule over music charts he wanted a name that represented nourishment, and he took a cue from one of his favorite bands The Red Hot Chili Peppers and came up with the Black-Eyed Peas.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour