Organic Blanched Almond Flour
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our organic blanched almond flour is high in antioxidants that protects your cells from oxidative damage, a major contributor to aging and disease. They are among the lowest calorie nuts while being high in Vitamin E, Manganese, & Magnesium.
Blanched almonds are almonds that have their brown skin removed. This gives a whiter flower with a less intense almond taste.
Almonds need really hot weather and cool winters to grow which limits their production to a very specific climate. They are 100% reliant on wild bees and honey bees for crop pollination (No bees, no almonds).
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.