Organic Brazil Nut Powder
Our organic brazil nut powder has a high proportion of monounsaturated fat, which is a healthy fat. They also contain some protein and offer a good source of important nutrients, including magnesium, zinc, calcium and vitamin E.
Most renowned for their high selenium content, Brazil nuts are actually the richest known food source of this vital nutrient. Selenium is an essential mineral and antioxidant that is required daily to support a healthy immune system. In fact, a single Brazil nut can contain 68-91mcg of selenium, easily meeting the recommended daily allowance of between 60-75mcg.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour