Organic Brown Lentils
Our organic brown lentils are a very good source of cholesterol-lowering fiber. Not only do lentils help lower cholesterol, they help managing blood-sugar disorders since their high fiber content prevents blood sugar levels from rising rapidly after a meal.
Brown lentils do not require any soaking and can be cooked right away. A 3/4 cup of cooked lentils provides more potassium than a large banana along with 13 grams of protein. Lentils also contain more folate than any other plant food.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour
Bought them for my brother. He said they were best he's ever had.