Organic Chickpea Flour
Our organic chickpea flour is naturally gluten-free and protein packed. Chickpea flour is a healthy choice for everything from baking to frying. Packing a serious nutritional punch when compared to whole wheat flour, chickpea flour has less calories and carbs plus more protein.
Made of finely milled chick peas, the ultra-fine flour is the base for countless recipes. Also called garbanzo flour, gram flour or besan it is a staple ingredient in the cuisine of the Indian subcontinent, including in Indian, Bangladeshi, Burmese, Nepali, Pakistani, and Sri Lankan cuisines.
Locally made in Canada, buying our organic chickpea flour encourages local businesses and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour