Organic Chocolate Covered Cocoa Nibs 70%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our organic dark chocolate covered cocoa nibs are whole cocoa nibs dipped in deep, rich, organic 70% dark chocolate.
What are cocoa nibs?
- Cacao nibs are pieces of cocoa beans. To make nibs, the beans are first fermented and then dried before they're roasted and cracked. What's left after the beans have been cracked is a brittle shell, along with the nibs. The shell is removed through a process known as winnowing. The resulting nibs can then be processed into chocolate.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.