Organic Chocolate Covered Salted Cashews 70%
Our organic dark chocolate covered salted cashews might just be the best combination of chocolate and cashews. Organic cashews are roasted with sea salt to bring out their nutty flavor and give them a maximum of crunchiness. Then they are draped in 70% organic dark chocolate for the ultimate combination.
These delicious treats are made by Marich in Hollister, California which since 1983 is a leader in small batch premium pancrafted chocolates.
What makes the Marich Pancrafted Chocolates So Good?
- These pancrafted chocolates are also known as panned chocolates. Panning is a handcrafted multi-stage layering technique of making chocolates. They begin with a center such as a fruit, nut, caramel and more, then they skillfully layer premium chocolates or creative ingredient combinations, resulting in the savory confections.
- The organic premium chocolate is sourced from the Guittard Chocolate Company 80 miles away from Marich in Burlingame, California. Founded in 1868, the Guittard Chocolate Company is the oldest continuously family-owned and operated chocolate-making business in the US.
- The organic whole milk is comes from Californian farms for the freshest taste possible.
- The nuts, seeds & fruits are sourced from US producers. The almonds are exclusively California grown.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.