Organic Coconut Flour
Our organic coconut flour contains no gluten, making it an option for people with certain conditions, such as celiac disease, wheat allergy, or non-celiac gluten sensitivity. It is very low in fat compared to coconut meat as its made by first pressing the coconut meat from its oil then grinding the remaining "cake" into flour.
It's popular among low-carb enthusiasts thanks to its impressive nutrition profile.
Coconut flour is also rich in lauric acid, a type of fat that may fight certain infections. Once ingested, lauric acid forms a compound known as monolaurin. Test-tube research shows that lauric acid and monolaurin may kill harmful viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.