Organic Date Paste
Our organic date paste is a healthy alternative to sugar in recipes, date paste owes everything to the fruit its made from. Date palms grow in desert like conditions, and the hot sun concentrates the fruits natural sugars, creating an intensely sweet, caramelized taste.
The big advantage of using date paste to replace sugar in your recipes is dates add a significant amount of fiber as well as other nutrients. This helps with digestion and well as slowing down the absorption rate of sugar in your bloodstream.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour