Organic Date Powder Sugar
Our organic date powder or date sugar is a sweetener made from dried dates which are ground into a coarse, granular powder. Unlike regular sugar, date powder contains more nutritional benefits.
There are many health benefits of organic date powder. The powder contains potassium, magnesium, and copper, and is a good source of moderate amounts of iron, calcium, phosphorus, niacin, and pyridoxine. In addition, dates are a proven source of antioxidants with strong antioxidant effects. Date powder is high in beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin. Date powder scored the highest in antioxidant content than any other sugar, even compared to honey and maple syrup.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.