Organic Diced Crystallized Ginger 5-10mm (Cane Sugar Coated)
Country of Origin:
Our organic diced crystallized ginger makes a perfect snack and can be added to yogurt, salads, granola bars and baked goods for some chewy goodness. These cubes are 5-10 mm in size.
What is crystallized ginger?
- Crystallized ginger starts with fresh ginger root which has been peeled, cut up, boiled, cooked in a thick simple syrup and then allowed to dry. The result is a crackly glaze with a soft and chewy center. A sprinkle of coarse sugar gives the ginger its crystalline finish for a sweet and tangy treat.
Diced or Sliced?
- Sliced crystallized ginger is the shape of a puck.
- Diced crystallized ginger is the shape of a cube.
- In the end they are equally delicious!
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.