Organic Dried Diced Mangoes
Specifications (Tap to open):
Country of Origin:
Our organic dried diced mango slices can add a slice of tropical taste to various dishes. They have a sweet chewy texture.
Aside from being one of the most sought after exotic tropical fruits due to its delicious pulp, the mango is considered one of the super fruits. Its impressive list of nutrients is similar to that of a food supplement! It is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that our body needs for protection, development, and proper function.
Dried mangoes are best eaten as snacks. They can also be added to cereals, grains, and salads. For mango lovers living in places where mangoes do not grow naturally, dried mangoes are a viable alternative.
Diced or Sliced?
- They are both the same thickness.
- Sliced mangoes follow the natural form of the fruit and have irregular shapes.
- Diced mangoes are slices cut into squares. They are more uniform in size.
How Dry are they?
- Dried fruits are dehydrated to various degrees to match end use. These are best for homemade energy bars, meat stuffing, baked goodies.
- They have 10-16% humidity making them still soft and chewy. They are not crispy so snacking on them depends on how you enjoy their chewy texture.
Is it Mangos or Mangoes?
- Short answer to the Mangos vs Mangoes dilemma is that you can use either spelling, and you’ll still be correct.
- The Merriam-Webster dictionary does provide its preferred spellings, but ultimately lists either as correct.
General Storage Tips: