Organic Dried Pineapple Rings
Country of Origin:
Our organic dried pineapple rings are rich in dietary fiber in the form of insoluble fiber. This type of fiber supports the digestive tract to make sure things run smoothly. Insoluble fiber also provides a sense of fullness, so dried pineapple slices are a great option to satisfy hunger between meals. The fruit is also naturally packed with antioxidants that neutralize harmful free radicals, which are associated with age-related degeneration and disease. They are also filled with an enzyme called Bromelain. Because its mechanism of action is generally anti-inflammatory, Bromelain is used to treat a variety of pain and inflammatory conditions.
How Dry are they?
- Dried fruits are dehydrated to various degrees to match end use. These are best for homemade energy bars, meat stuffing, baked goodies.
- They have 10-12% humidity making them still soft and chewy. They are not crispy so snacking on them depends on how you enjoy their chewy texture.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.