Organic Dried Pineapple Rings
Our organic dried pineapple rings are rich in dietary fiber in the form of insoluble fiber. This type of fiber supports the digestive tract to make sure things run smoothly. Insoluble fiber also provides a sense of fullness, so dried pineapple slices are a great option to satisfy hunger between meals. The fruit is also naturally packed with antioxidants that neutralize harmful free radicals, which are associated with age-related degeneration and disease. They are also filled with an enzyme called Bromelain. Because its mechanism of action is generally anti-inflammatory, Bromelain is used to treat a variety of pain and inflammatory conditions.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.