Organic Dry Roasted Cashews (Unsalted)
Our organic dry roasted cashew halves are an excellent vegan source of copper, providing more of the mineral than most other non-meat sources. In fact, eating a quarter-cup of cashews every day gives you 98% of your recommended daily intake of copper, which may decrease your risk of chronic disease.
These dry roasted cashews only contain one ingredient, organic cashews! No added oil or salt.
Locally made in Canada, buying our organic dry roasted cashew halves encourages local businesses and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour