Organic Dry Roasted Hazelnuts (Unsalted)
Country of Origin:
Our organic dry roasted hazelnuts are a rich source of mono-unsaturated fatty acids (a type of heart-friendly fatty acids), magnesium, calcium and vitamins B and E. Hazelnuts are good for your heart, help reduce the risk of cancer, and aid in muscle, skin, bone, joint and digestive health.
Eating hazelnuts may assist with weight management by keeping you feeling full for longer due to their high fiber content. The ancient Greeks believed that hazelnuts could treat cough and baldness.
These dry roasted hazelnuts only contain one ingredient, organic hazelnuts! No added oil or salt.
Locally made in Canada, buying our organic dry roasted hazelnuts encourages local businesses and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.