Organic Dry Roasted Soybeans (Unsalted)
Our organic dry roasted soybeans are high in protein and a decent source of both carbs and fat. They are a rich source of various vitamins, minerals, and beneficial plant compounds, such as isoflavones. For this reason, regular soybean intake may alleviate the symptoms of menopause and reduce your risk of prostate and breast cancer.
They are an important component of Asian diets and have been consumed for thousands of years. Today, they are mainly grown in Asia and South and North America. Soy beans contain antioxidants and phytonutrients that are linked to various health benefits.
These dry roasted soybeans only contain one ingredient: Organic soybeans, no added oil or salt!
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.