Organic Goji Berries
Our organic goji berries also called the wolfberry, is a bright orange-red berry that comes from a shrub that's native to parts of Asia, particularly the Himalayan mountain region of Tibet, where they've been used for thousands of years for medicinal and spiritual purposes. In Asia, goji berries have been eaten for generations in the hope of living longer.
Over time, people have used goji berries to try to treat many common health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, fever, and age-related eye problems. Goji berries, which some brand a ''superfood,'' are eaten raw, cooked, or dried (like raisins) and are used in herbal teas, juices, wines, and medicines.
They are commonly used dry and in powdered form outside of Asia as getting them fresh is prohibitively expensive.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.