Organic Green Lentils
Our organic green lentils are a very good source of cholesterol-lowering fiber. Not only do lentils help lower cholesterol, they help managing blood-sugar disorders since their high fiber content prevents blood sugar levels from rising rapidly after a meal.
Green lentils do not require any soaking and can be cooked right away. A 3/4 cup of cooked lentils provides more potassium than a large banana along with 13 grams of protein. Lentils also contain more folate than any other plant food.
Locally grown in Canada, buying our organic green lentils encourages local farmers and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour
Bulk organics online - wow what a service. We are going to be a long term customer.