Organic Hard Red Spring Wheat
Our organic hard red spring wheat is high in protein. It’s a good source of fiber and high in manganese and selenium.
Hard spring wheat berries contain the most gluten compared to other wheat varieties. This makes it an ideal choice for the fluffiest bread.
Hard red spring wheat is often used as a healthy substitute for traditional all-purpose bleached or unbleached flour commonly found in grocery stores. However, if you aren’t able to use hard red spring wheat, due to a gluten sensitivity or celiac disease, try our alternative flours.
Locally grown in Canada, buying our organic hard red spring wheat encourages local farmers and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour