Organic Honeydew White Tea
Our organic honeydew white tea starts with a white tea base to which is added apple pieces, orange peels, lemongrass herb, licorice root, natural honeydew flavor, and rose petals. It is a refreshing tea mix that can be enjoyed at any moment thanks to its low caffeine content.
What is white tea?
- White tea is known to be one of the most delicate tea varieties because it is so minimally processed. White tea is harvested before the tea plant’s leaves open fully, when the young buds are still covered by fine white hairs, hence the name "white" tea.
- These buds and unfurled leaves from the newest growth on the tea plant are handpicked and then quickly and meticulously dried, so the leaves are not allowed to oxidize as long as leaves plucked for green or black tea production. This minimal processing and low oxidation results in some of the most delicate and freshest tea available.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour