Organic Gluten-Free Bread Mix "Angélique Loaf"
Our organic gluten-free "Angélique Loaf" bread mix is made in Quebec by Cuisine l'Angelique. It is perfect prepared mix to make an "Angélique Loaf" which resembles a traditional homemade white bread.
It is specifically formulated to replace conventional wheat flours while keeping the texture light and fluffy. It is designed as a direct replacement of wheat flour at a 1:1 ratio.
Cuisine l'Angelique produces this flour in an environment free from gluten, dairy products, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, corn, potato and sesame.
- Organic brown rice flour, organic millet flour, organic chia flour, organic quinoa flour, organic tapioca starch, organic millet and/or quinoa flakes, organic flaxseed, xanthan gum and/or guar gum, sea salt.
Recipes for this mix:
- Traditional "Miche Angélique" Bread (Oven Recipe)
- Traditional "Miche Angélique" Bread (Bread Machine Recipe)
- Baguette Recipe
- Bread Rolls Recipe
- Cinnamon and Pecan Buns Recipe
What is the difference between our "Angélique Loaf" and our "Le Campagnard" bread mixes?
- "Angélique Loaf" is a traditional white fluffy bread also sometimes called "Belgian loaf".
- "Le Campagnard" is a country bread without any rice flour with more grains.
Locally made in Canada, buying our organic gluten-free "Angélique Loaf" bread mix encourages local businesses and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.