Organic Gluten-Free Brownie Mix "Aunt Brigitte"
Our organic gluten-free "Aunt Brigitte" brownie mix is made in Quebec by Cuisine l'Angelique. It is a perfect prepared mix to make delicious homemade brownies.
This mix is specifically formulated to replace conventional wheat flours while keeping the texture you would expect from your conventional recipes.
Cuisine l'Angelique produces this mix in an environment free from gluten, dairy products, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, corn, potato and sesame.
- Organic cane sugar, organic cocoa powder, organic brown rice flour, organic quinoa flour, organic buckwheat flour, organic amaranth flour, organic tapioca starch, organic flaxseed, alum-free baking powder, guar gum, xanthan gum.
Recipe for this mix:
Locally made in Canada, buying our organic gluten-free "Aunt Brigitte" brownie mix encourages local businesses and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.