Organic Gluten-Free Cake Mix "Angel Food Cake"
Our organic gluten-free "Angel Food Cake" cake mix is made in Quebec by Cuisine l'Angelique. It is a perfect prepared mix to make delicious homemade cakes.
This mix is specifically formulated to replace conventional wheat flours while keeping the texture you would expect from your conventional recipes.
Cuisine l'Angelique produces this mix in an environment free from gluten, dairy products, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, corn, potato and sesame.
- Organic cane sugar, organic brown rice flour, organic quinoa flour, organic tapioca starch, organic fax seeds, alum-free baking powder, guar and/or xanthan gum, sodium bicarbonate, sea salt.
Recipes for this mix:
Gluten-free icing recipes:
- Chocolate icing recipe
- 4 icing recipes (Vanilla, naturally colored, orange, imitation cream cheese)
- Cashew icing recipe (Our favorite)
- 7 minute icing recipe
- Homemade icing sugar recipe
Try our dairy & soy free milk. Its creamy full fat texture is perfect for all your baking needs: Almaverde "L'Alternativa" Soy and Lactose Free Milk
Locally made in Canada, buying our organic gluten-free "Angel Food Cake" cake mix encourages local businesses and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.