Organic Gluten-Free Cake Mix "Golden Cake"
Country of Origin:
Our organic gluten-free "Golden Cake" cake mix is made in Quebec by Cuisine l'Angelique. It is a perfect prepared mix to make delicious homemade cakes.
This mix is specifically formulated to replace conventional wheat flours while keeping the texture you would expect from your conventional recipes.
Cuisine l'Angelique produces this mix in an environment free from gluten, dairy products, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, corn, potato and sesame.
Recipes for this mix:
- "Golden Cake" recipe
- Marble cake recipe
- Lemon berry cake recipe
- Chocolate and banana cupcake recipe
- Lemon and poppy seed cupcake recipe
- Orange and cranberry cupcake recipe
- Strawberry shortcake cake recipe
Gluten-free icing recipes:
- Chocolate icing recipe
- 4 icing recipes (Vanilla, naturally colored, orange, imitation cream cheese)
- Cashew icing recipe (Our favorite)
- 7 minute icing recipe
- Homemade icing sugar recipe
Locally made in Canada, buying our organic gluten-free "Golden Cake" cake mix encourages local businesses and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.