Organic Gluten-Free Cookie Mix
Our organic gluten-free cookie mix is made in Quebec by Cuisine l'Angelique. It is a perfect prepared mix to make delicious homemade cookies.
This mix is specifically formulated to replace conventional wheat flours while keeping the texture you would expect from your conventional recipes.
Cuisine l'Angelique produces this mix in an environment free from gluten, dairy products, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, corn, potato and sesame.
- Organic brown rice flour, organic quinoa flour, organic cane sugar, organic tapioca starch, organic millet and/or quinoa flakes, alum-free baking powder, sodium bicarbonate, guar gum, organic nutmeg, xanthan gum, sea salt.
Recipes for this mix:
- Banana chocolate cookie recipe
- Chocolate chip cookie recipe
- Crunchy molasses cookie recipe
- Spiced apple cookie recipe
Locally made in Canada, buying our organic gluten-free cookie mix encourages local businesses and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.