Organic Gluten-Free Muffin Mix
Our organic gluten-free muffin mix is made in Quebec by Cuisine l'Angelique. It is a perfect prepared mix to make delicious homemade muffins.
This mix is specifically formulated to replace conventional wheat flours while keeping the texture you would expect from your conventional recipes.
Cuisine l'Angelique produces this mix in an environment free from gluten, dairy products, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, corn, potato and sesame.
- Organic brown rice flour, organic buckwheat flour, organic amaranth flour, organic quinoa flour, organic tapioca starch, organic cane sugar, organic flax seeds, alum-free baking powder, guar gum, sea salt, xanthan gum.
Recipes for this mix:
- Plain muffins recipe
- Apple and walnut muffins recipe
- Banana and hemp muffins recipe
- Black forest muffins recipe
- Double chocolate muffins recipe
- Orange and cranberry muffins recipe
- Pumpkin and zucchini muffins recipe
- Spicy carrot muffins recipe
Locally made in Canada, buying our organic gluten-free muffin mix encourages local businesses and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.