Organic Gluten-Free Pie Crust Mix
Country of Origin:
Our organic gluten-free pie crust mix is made in Quebec by Cuisine l'Angelique. It is a perfect prepared mix to make delicious homemade pies. One package yields 4-6 9-inch (23 cm) crusts.
This mix is specifically formulated to replace conventional wheat flours while keeping the texture you would expect from your conventional recipes.
Cuisine l'Angelique produces this mix in an environment free from gluten, dairy products, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, corn, potato and sesame.
Recipes for this mix:
- Plain pie crust recipe
- Pumpkin pie recipe
- Rhubarb pie recipe
- Cherry and rhubarb pie recipe
- Lemon pie recipe
- Berry pie recipe
- Apple pie recipe
- Nun's farts recipe (For leftover dough)
Locally made in Canada, buying our organic gluten-free pie crust mix encourages local businesses and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.