Organic Long Brown Rice Flour
Our organic long brown rice flour is a great substitute for wheat flour, since most wheat flour contains gluten, a protein that can irritate the digestive system or worse for anyone who is gluten intolerant.
Rice flour is a popular thickening agent because it has the ability to prevent liquid separation.
It works great in soups, sauces and gravies and is often used to make crackers, cakes and dumplings. It is high in insoluble fiber that helps ease digestion.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour