Our organic dried mulberries are the fruits of mulberry trees (Morus sp.) and related to figs and breadfruit. The trees are traditionally grown for their leaves, mainly in Asia and North America, as they're the only food that silkworms eat.
They carry colorful berries, that are often made into wine, fruit juice, tea, jam, or canned foods, but can also be dried and eaten as a snack.
Due to their sweet flavor, impressive nutritional value, and various health benefits, mulberries are gaining popularity worldwide.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.