Organic Pinto Beans
Our organic pinto beans contain the most fiber of all beans & they are an excellent source of protein. Pinto beans are also a great source of phytates, a cancer fighting super hero.
A variety of the common bean "phaseolus vulgaris" pinto beans are the second most popular vegetable plants (right after tomatoes) for growing in the home garden. They are frequently used in Mexican cuisine whole or mashed.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour
MY first time using Online Organics... Fast and easy, and good products.