Organic Regular Couscous
Our organic regular couscous provides 31% per dry cup of your recommended daily requirement of nutritious fibers. It also provides a range of vitamins from the vitamin B group along with the minerals needed for its efficient absorption into the body.
Couscous is made from semolina, obtained by coarsely grinding the heart of robust wheat. Couscous makes an ideal stuffing for peppers, aubergines, and more. Couscous can also be used for sweets, by adding milk, raisins, or almonds.
What is the difference between regular and whole wheat couscous?
- As the name implies whole wheat couscous implies that the grain is whole including the bran and germ while regular couscous is stripped from it. Regular couscous has a more neutral taste and soft texture but is much less nutritious.
Locally grown in Canada, buying our organic couscous encourages local farmers and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour
Great product. Convenient size for me and easy to order.