Organic Roasted Pumpkin Seed Butter
Our organic roasted pumpkin seed butter actually tastes pretty much like peanut butter and is a tasty option for individuals and families that cannot have nut butters.
Our organic pumpkin seed butter only contains one ingredient, organic roasted pumpkin seeds. No cheap additives or oils to dilute the creamy pumpkin seed taste.
With the exception of pure peanut butter, pumpkin seed butter has more protein per calorie than all other common seed and nut butters. It’s 17% more protein than almond butter and 31% more than cashew butter.
Locally made in Canada, buying our organic roasted pumpkin seed butter encourages local businesses and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour