Organic Spinach Powder
Specifications (Tap to open):
Country of Origin:
Our organic spinach powder is packed with beta-carotene. Carotenoids have many functions in the human body, but they are probably best known for their eye health protecting properties. When fresh spinach is dehydrated to make spinach powder, iron content of spinach becomes extremely concentrated, making spinach powder an excellent natural source of plant-based iron.
Fresh spinach is naturally high in fiber, and dehydration preserves the full dietary fiber content of spinach, ensuring spinach powder remains a good high-fiber food choice. Dietary fiber is important to your health because it provides bulk in your digestive tract and encourages the movement of food through your body, preventing constipation and speeding up the passage of waste through your bowels. According to research, diets high in fiber may also help you lose weight loss, lower your blood pressure, and fight insulin resistance.
Simple Spinach Protein Smoothie:
- In a blender add:
- 1 medium organic banana.
- 1 teaspoon of organic fermented pea 80% protein powder.
- 2 teaspoons of organic almond, hazelnut or cashew butter.
- 1 teaspoon of organic spinach powder
- Blend until smooth and serve in a tall glass, enjoy!
- If you find the mixture is too solid add a bit of organic coconut milk to dilute it.
General Storage Tips: