Organic Split Yellow Peas
Our organic split yellow peas cook quickly without the need for soaking. Split yellow peas tend to fall apart when thoroughly cooked, lending a thickening quality to stews, soups and curries.
A half-cup serving of cooked split peas provides 110 calories, 10 grams of protein (20% of the daily value), less than one gram of fat and 12 grams of dietary fiber. That’s almost half the daily value of 28 grams of fiber, which most people don’t get daily!
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour
Bought them for my brother...his comment, "Ten times better than any grocery store bought product!"