Organic "Resettea" (Mint + Dandelion)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our "Resettea" (Mint + Dandelion) is zesty and refreshing, just like nature intended. Familiar ingredients, wild results. Resetteea is equal parts cooling and invigorating, sweetened with just a hint of local maple syrup. Locally steeped Mint and Dandelion bring delightful and cooling herbaceous notes, perfectly complimented by lemon juice, light carbonation, and a touch of Canadian maple syrup. Healtea is where new and old traditions combine—what will yours be?
- Where other companies explore what flavorings and additives can do to make drinks addictive, they dove into the organic side of their own backyard to bring together natural infusions that are both comforting and familiar while still wild and exciting.
- In every can, you can expect just four ingredients—reverse osmosis water, organic herbs, lemon juice, and locally-harvested maple syrup. No caffeine, additives, alcohol, or hard-to-pronounce preservatives.
- They believe that life is better steeped. Where new and old traditions combine, what will yours be? From their Canadian backyard to yours, they hope to make a difference in your routine, whatever that may look like.
- What Water Do You Use?
- We use reverse osmosis water, a highest quality filtered water. We do not use spring water so that we are not over utilizing a precious natural resource.
- Do You Use a Sweetener?
- Only a dash of natural organic maple syrup, 8g for the whole 355ml can or 35 calories.
- Do You Use Lemon Juice From Concentrate?
- No we do not use anything made from concentrate. We use fresh organic Italian lemon juice full of taste and health.
- Do You Use Preservatives?
- We would never! The organic lemon juice acts as a natural preserver.
- Does Thirsttea With Nettle and Rosemary Really Taste Iced Tea?
- Better! Like a homemade not too sweet hug in a bottle.
- Is Healtea Low in Calories?
- Yes, we only have 35 calories for the whole can. When we look at the criteria to be keto friendly with certifiers, they say that yes our low sugar content is keto friendly.
- Do Your Infusions Have Caffeine?
- We use herbs that are naturally caffeine-free. Caffeine can cause sensitivity and we wanted something that anyone could drink anytime without guilt or moderation.
- Are Your Infusions Vegan?
- Yes, we only use plants. Two herbs, lemon juice and maple syrup, that's it!
Locally made in Canada, buying our organic Healtea encourages local businesses and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.