Organic "The Original One" Sparkling Tree Water
Country of Origin:
The lot currently for sale is expired since the end of summer 2023. No worries it is still awesome and we are offering an additional 15% discount. Use the promo code SPECIALS15 at checkout!
Our organic Sapsucker "The Original One" sparkling tree water is the OG organic sparkling tree water. A hint of sweet with subtle bubbles, you could say it keeps it real considering it’s all-natural and coming straight from the source.
Sapsucker is organic, sparkling tree water. The subtle bubble and slightest hint of natural sweetness make it delicious, easy to drink and unexpectedly refreshing. Sapsucker is plant-based and nutrient rich, powered by 46 naturally occurring minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. Sapsucker is tapped in Canada from a sustainable source.
From sunrise to sunset, Sapsucker is there for it all. That feeling of coming off the slopes for an après ski. That euphoric buzz after a workout. That carefree mood driving with the windows down and the radio up. Sapsucker pairs well with life.
Go sans-booze with Sapsucker on its own, or lean on the tipsy side of life and use Sapsucker as your mix of choice. Mocktails are having a moment. On second thought, so are cocktails.
- Refreshing and Delicious: Clean and crisp, with a subtle bubble.
- Hydrating Properties: Contains 46 naturally occurring polyphenols, antioxidants, prebiotics, and minerals.
- Electrolyte Rich: Electrolytes promote both athletic performance and healthy recovery.
- Sustainably Harvested: Renewable source – never disrupting an aquifer.
- No Added Sugar: Contains only 7 grams of naturally occurring sugar, half the amount of coconut water.
- Organic Fruit Flavors: Natural fruit extracts, no solvents, additives or preservatives.
- Locally Sourced: Sapsucker is proudly tapped from Canadian trees.
- Eco-Friendly Alternative: Sapsucker is a naturally pure and sustainable alternative to plastic bottled water.
- Guilt Free: Gluten-free, preservative-free, sodium-free, nut-free, soy-free, GMO-free, and vegan.
What is Tree Water?
- Tree Water is a by-product of the natural growth process of maple trees.
- These trees draw moisture up through their roots and trunk, acting as a natural filter, adding nutrients and a subtle sweet finish.
- The water collects nutrients stored in the tree all winter and provides hydration and nourishment that enables the tree's growth and rejuvenation in the spring.
Why is Tree Water a Game Changer?
- Ethical & Sustainable: The harvest process does not harm trees and lets them continue to produce throughout their natural lives. (Up to 200 years without ever disrupting underground resources as it naturally absorbs CO2 the whole time.)
- Truly Local: Tapped from Canadian Maple Trees in Ontario and Quebec. Low carbon footprint versus other plant-based beverages on the market.
- Economic Incentive: We support Canadian farmers. Maple sap production helps keep hardwood forests standing and healthy rather than cutting them down for lumber or development.
Locally made in Canada, buying our organic Sapsucker Sparkling Tree Water encourages local businesses and reduces pollution from long-distance transportation.