Organic Toasted Pearl Couscous Regular
Our organic toasted pearl couscous regular (also known as Israeli Couscous) is named for its unique shape. It is shaped and rolled into tiny balls and then toasted. This allows it to absorb liquid without falling apart, and distinguishes it from regular couscous and other pasta. Toasting also lends a distinctive, nutty flavor and satisfying texture.
Couscous is made from semolina, obtained by coarsely grinding the heart of robust wheat. Couscous makes an ideal stuffing for peppers, aubergines, and more. Couscous can also be used for sweets, by adding milk, raisins, or almonds.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
We Also Recommend
Organic White Unbleached Sifted Wheat ''All-Purpose'' Flour