Organic Vanilla Earl Grey Black Tea
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our organic vanilla earl grey tea starts with a Indian black tea base to which is added natural vanilla flavor, natural bergamot flavor, marigold petals, and cornflower petals.
Deeply earthy, herbal, and floral flavors meet a smooth and delicate finish. This is perfect morning to mid-day tea as it contains caffeine.
What is Earl Grey tea?
- Earl Grey is one of the most recognized flavored teas in the world. This quintessentially British tea is typically a black tea base flavored with oil from the rind of bergamot orange, a citrus fruit with the appearance and flavor somewhere between an orange and a lemon with a little grapefruit and lime thrown in. Today's cultivar of the bergamot orange is believed to be a hybrid of the bitter Seville orange native to the Mediterranean and a sweet lime/lemon native to Southeast Asia.
- Nothing beats vacuum sealing for freshness.
- Store below 15°C and < 65% humidity.
- Store in the dark as light degrades flavors.
- Mason jars make great storage containers.